Monday, April 25, 2016

Back From Another Unintended, Long Hiatus.


     Well, it's been almost a year since I last worked on the blog.  In many ways a rather difficult time.  I lost jobs TWICE in that time.  Still working on getting things back together.   In any case, tomorrow is officially Alien day.   A day to celebrate the Alien film series from 20th Century Fox.   Here's a very neat piece of Nostromo art I found online.  From what I can tell the artwork depicts the M-Class star freighter on the industrial/mining facility of the planet Thedus which is mentioned in the first film.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Will, welcome back. It looks like we've both been 'up against it' (although for me it was different reasons). Hope everything goes well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my friend. Just trying to get back on the horse as it were.

    ReplyDelete